About Me

My photo
Last year I turned the big 3.0 and got married - I thought that was my milestone year. As it turns out, 2009 quickly overshadowed 2008 when my husband and I found out we were pregnant. I'm going to be experiencing everything for the first time as a woman and an expectant mother which is why I'm calling this my year of firsts. I'm senior editor for Marie Claire South Africa.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not-to-be-missed sale

It was a bun fight at Country Road today! There's a Woolworths sale on at the moment and you know how those are. Ingrid and I went to Sandton trying to keep blinkers on focusing only on getting me sexy smalls for a dirty weekend away with hubby. Even a pregnant girl's gotta look sexy! But alas, the red tag caught Ingrid's eye and the next thing you know both our arms were laden with summer dresses and accessories at prices like R261, R119 and other rare sights in this section of Woolies.

Yes I felt guilty after the purchases were made but I felt great too! I know I had decided to only have maternity clothes made for me but frankly they are taking too bloody long and these prices were too good to pass up. If you know CR, you'll know that their summer dresses usually cost R1200 and up. A friend of mine wore the dress I've pasted on this post to my wedding. Isn't it glorious? 

Head on down there girls! But stay away from the tomato red dress and the cream and little black starry dress!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment