About Me

My photo
Last year I turned the big 3.0 and got married - I thought that was my milestone year. As it turns out, 2009 quickly overshadowed 2008 when my husband and I found out we were pregnant. I'm going to be experiencing everything for the first time as a woman and an expectant mother which is why I'm calling this my year of firsts. I'm senior editor for Marie Claire South Africa.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Isn't she lovely?




She's two weeks old today and we're falling more and more in love with her everyday. Her face changes every day too!
A lot of our friends and family say she looks like Zan... what do you think? She's got hair like her paternal grandfather! *wink wink*

4 comments:

  1. i see zan, but think maya definitely looks like you. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the top pic - Maya is the splitting image of you Zods and the bottom one, she looks like Zan. Those Kumalo genes seem to be pretty strong!

    Can't wait to meet her. Give me a shout when you're up for coffee - and I'll pop round.

    x
    Se

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute girl, wow bless the paternal hair hey..so nice to see all of u in her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with the others, baby definitely looks like you, and you look like Zan - so there you go. GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL. Did I tell you about my little nephew? He and she would...hehehe.

    YES, DO SHOUT WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR A VISIT! BE READY MAN! SOON!

    ReplyDelete