About Me

My photo
Last year I turned the big 3.0 and got married - I thought that was my milestone year. As it turns out, 2009 quickly overshadowed 2008 when my husband and I found out we were pregnant. I'm going to be experiencing everything for the first time as a woman and an expectant mother which is why I'm calling this my year of firsts. I'm senior editor for Marie Claire South Africa.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Bath time

Maya absolutely loves bath time now that her whole body can be submerged in water. When we were topping and tailing, she used to scream her head off - and understandably so. It was bloody cold! She takes after her mom in that way - we hate being cold!

So thank you to auntie Penny for gifting Maya with the brilliant Shantala bath which has made bath time a joy for the whole family!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zodwa you seem too familiar, did we not go to school together at some point, have you ever been in pmb at all coz I cant help feeling like we have met. I have been reading your blog become quite a fan actually your life closely resembles mine and it is so interesting to read about your experiences both as a new mom and as a career woman. You have done well for yourself I hope u r proud. If u get time (LOL!) please read my blog: http://weightindecency.blogspot.com
    Keep Well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I went to school PMB Girls' High - matriculated in 96. What's your name? Going to check out your blog now... thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And if you pass by my page before yours, please email me your contact details to zkvalentine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks different in all the pictures. u ya khula shame.

    ReplyDelete