About Me

My photo
Last year I turned the big 3.0 and got married - I thought that was my milestone year. As it turns out, 2009 quickly overshadowed 2008 when my husband and I found out we were pregnant. I'm going to be experiencing everything for the first time as a woman and an expectant mother which is why I'm calling this my year of firsts. I'm senior editor for Marie Claire South Africa.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Growing like a bean

Hein bought Maya a swing on Sunday. She is transfixed by the colours (yes - I wasn't there to add my 2c worth) and of course the little hangy things. Works like a bomb when she's bored and mom is tired!
I'm sure all moms think so but Maya looks and acts so mature for a one month one week old. Look how long she is!
Methinks she's going to be super clever. And super beautiful! Zan thinks she's going to be a model!


1 comment: